time = little
expense = high
difficulty = low
8 lamb loin chops, grass-fed, room temperature
4 cloves garlic
2 branches of rosemary
4 T. olive oil, best you can afford (not local)
1 T. dijon mustard
1 t. Sea salt
- Mince the garlic as small as you can. Add rosemary and continue mincing
- Mix oil and mustard.
- Add garlic/rosemary paste to oil/mustard
- Coat all lamb chops with paste
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes
- Put chops on foil-lined cookie sheet
- Broil for 3 minutes
- Turn over each chop
- Broil for 5 more minutes
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
It's delicious and super fast. Goes great with any side local veg.